Sunday, May 24, 2009

After winning the Fresh Face prize this week on the HA Blog I am SO motivated for making a lot of new cards! I would like to thank you all for your sweet comments for my winning card - thank you so much!
Supplies:
Patterned paper "Ivory miniflowes"
paper flower
Button
HeroArts clear stamps "Sending Happy thoughts"
Butterfly
"Supplies:
HA clear stamps "sendign happy thoughts"
Buttons from BoBunny
Pearls
waxed cotton thread
A quick card with a cute little bunny sending happy thoughts I used my "patterned heart design" rubber stamps from HA to create a flower at this card. Just love that purple color! The little bird is from the rubber stamp set "Bird greetings" from HA, too.

2 comments:

Diana said...

These are so darling!

Helle Sahl said...

Hej Susanne

Tak for sidst. Super fine kort du laver. Virkelig inspirerende.

Kh Helle