Monday, April 19, 2010

You´re in my thoughts.......

Okay - flere af jer har skrevet at I gerne vil have at jeg også skriver på dansk, så det gør jeg så :0) 
Her har jeg lavet et kort med det smukke baggrundstempel "Silhouette grass" i 2 grønne nuancer. Den skønne lille kanin (stemplet hedder "Thoughtful Bunny") sidder og gemmer sig blandt stråene. De grønne farver gør efter min mening, at man sagtens kan bruge kortet som en forårshilsen.


I just love this cute little "Thoughtful Bunny". Normally I would use this stamp for Easter Cards but the green colors makes it a "spring card" (I think).The beautiful background stamp "Silhouette Grass" is stamped in 2 different green colors on the lovely paper  Hero Arts Hues - love it!


Have a wonderful day!
Sanne

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card!!! The stamping is fantastic, I also love your header card, the colours are beautiful. That's another Hero Arts stamp on my wish list...lol
x
Vicky

Jette / ma11edina said...

Smukt og stemningsfuldt kort!! Det kan helt klart bruges året rundt, afhængig af farvevalg, som her hvor det emmer af forår og friske, grønne farver.

Agata said...

Lovely! I like the depth that double stamping gave to your card!

Alice said...

i love the double stamping of the grass. lovely card, Sanne!

Lin said...

Beautiful, Sanne - I like the shadow effect you got with your double stamping!

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Sanne, that serious little rabbit looks great paired with that fabulous grasses stamp! Jo x

Mette W. Sørensen said...

Jo det kan sagtens bruges som forårskort. Skønne stempler du har brugt.

Hellemor said...

Nøj, Sanne hvor er det et sødt kort. Du har vist noget med kaniner ;0) Du kan helt sikket bruge kortet som forårskort.

Fed fab 5 blinkie du har fået. Endnu engang tillykke, Sanne.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Gorgeous colors and love that thoughtful bunny sitting beside the grass!

Jill said...

Love the green grass with the bunny- so springy and cheery!

Suzanne C said...

That bunny is adorable and such a cute scene you created! I really need to get me that bunny stamp. :)

Unknown said...

this is a beautiful card