Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lawn Fawn critters....


Aaahhhhhh... Lawn Fawn critters....

I LOVE this set "Critters in the forest" - that fox is totally adorable. I stamped the background with the sweet stamp "Clouds" from Hero Arts using the "Soft pool" shadow ink. I used Promarkers for coloring the fox and the mushroom, and the tree is stamped on Bo Bunny "Wasabi dot" paper.


For this card I used some of the beautiful papers in the new Basic Grey paper pad - perfect for these forest critters huh?

Thanks for stopping by - hope you were inspired?

HUGS,
Sanne


11 comments:

Brenda said...

Umm, you really are tempting me with this set Sanne! It's just too adorable and I love what you did in both cards! Beautiful papers!

Karina Beck said...

Super lækre kort. Jeg er vild med det sæt!!

Dotty Jo said...

These are so sweet! Jo x

Jenny said...

Sooo cute! This would be perfect for the current challenge on my blog!! :) :) :)

CinnamonSally said...

Very cute Sanne.

Tiffany said...

Delightful set of cards Sanne, these are so fun to look at!

Robin K. said...

Very cute Sanne! I love how you've colored these sweet images!

Barb said...

Awww, sweet cards, Sanne! Love that little mushroom!

Alice Wertz said...

awwww.... these are super duper cute! i think i NEED these stamps!! =) LOVE your super cards, Sanne!

Dawn said...

Both cards are so very cute Sanne... Particularly the first one. That is one really cute fox

Hellemor said...

Ej, hvor er de begge søde og naturliger;0)

Jeg er helt vild med det første. Den ræv ser fræk og meget venlig ud.