Saturday, April 09, 2011

Thank you....


Happy Saturday!

After a couple of VERY windy days I woke up this morning to a beautiful, sunny day!
Perfect for a long walk with Freja :)


My first card today is to say Thank you to my new followers! Appreciate your visits here on my blog! I have used one of the the pretty flowers from the set "Layered flowers" on different papers from Bo Bunny.



For my next card I used the Old letter writing stamp for my background and the the pretty leaf from this set. The yummy ribbon is a mix of twine, ribbon from May Arts and lace ribbon from Hero Arts.

Hope you will all have a wonderful weekend!

See you!
Sanne

4 comments:

fie & Co said...

WOW for nogle lækre farver du har strikket sammen til det øverste kort der! Og det stempelsæt købte jeg da vist i Ejsing... Må heller komme igang.
Hav en dejlig weekend, håber i har ligeså godt vejr over there som vi har her;0)
Knus

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful cards!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Alice said...

beautiful colors and paper piecing on your first card and your second card is just gorgeous! love love the watercolor look. fabulous work, Sanne!

Suzanne C said...

The first card is such a happy card with the bright colors and the second one is so elegant with the leaves and the script background.