Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cards for kids.......


Two cards today with a little inspiration for cards for kids!
I have been digging out some of my very first old stamps - still think they are super cute!

My first card is with the funny little frog from the clear design set "Sending happy thoughts". I used the kissing-technique on the "Three fern" using "Friend definition" -
such a cool technique!


My next card is with my absolute fave Elephant of them all - isn´t he just the cutest?
You will find this stamp in the old set "Elephants". For the background I used the wood stamp "Clouds" with the white chalk ink from Hero Hues.
The sun is from the set "Kiss from the sun"

Happy Sunday everyone!

Thanks for stopping by ;)
SANNE

9 comments:

Karina Beck said...

Superskønne børnekort!
Du må have en god søndag.

Barb said...

Sanne, they are both so cute! Love the colors and sweet images - so will the kids who receive them! :)

Brenda said...

These are super cute Sanne! I love the paper peicing and the frog is beautifully combined with that Fern stamp!

CinnamonSally said...

Love your cute cards Sanne, the paper pieced elephant is gorgeous!!

nedergaard ( Lissy ) said...

To super søde kort... de er så cute de små motiv stempler. God mandag

Dawn T said...

both are super cute Sanne. Love your pretty elephant.

Hellemor said...

Sanne, jeg elsker dine børnekort. De er så kreative og dejlige barnelige ;0). Godt gået.

Alice said...

ahhhh.... love love seeing those older HA stamps and your cards fabulous, Sanne! they are just perfect for kids! hope you have a lovely week, my friend! =)

Robin K. said...

Love seeing these oldies but goodies Sanne!!! That froggie and ellie are 2 of my all-time faves:) I love how you kissed the fern stamp with the definition bg!!